DISCLAIMER: This one of many regular updates that ELCMC is providing. This posting exists to make previous updates more easily accessible, so some information provided may now be outdated.
Good Afternoon Everyone,
Thank you for joining us on the provider call this afternoon! For those of you unable to join us, please look for our FAQ to be sent out with tomorrows update.
GREAT NEWS! We have successfully kicked off our First Responder/Essential Medical Personnel Child Care Support program! ELC has been flooded with phone calls from these essential personnel and have already begun responding. Here is a summary of how it works now:
- First Responder/Essential Medical Personnel contact ELCMC (Either Elizabeth Deola 352-369-2315, Ext. 234 or LaTrisha Sims, Ext. 214) to inquire about the process.
- ELCMC Staff gather the following pieces of information from the qualifying parent:
- Parent Name
- Parent Phone Number
- Employer Name
- Employer Phone Number or Human Resources Fax Number
- Current Provider, if applicable
- First Responder/Essential Medical Personnel will then go to our website and apply for services through the Parent Portal: https://familyservices.floridaearlylearning.com/Account/Login
- They need to first register for an account – then apply for School Readiness services
- TIP: If they already had services (SR or VPK) they should log in with the email address they have used previously
- TIP: If they are already receiving services for School Readiness, they do not need to reapply, they should call to let us know they qualify for this program.
- Once we process the referral, we will enroll the family at their selected provider – a majority of the families we have spoken with already are attending your sites.
NOTE: For families who haven’t chosen a provider yet, we are going to be sending them the list of open sites through our CCR&R database and asking them to make contact with you to ensure you have availability. You will follow the same enrollment process as you would for any other school readiness child through the Provider Portal and attendance should be documented as you typically would and accompanied by sign in/out sheets.
Cleaning Supplies and Toilet Paper – ELCMC has been busy trying to find these items to support your efforts to remain open – during our Well Calls we will be inquiring as to need and setting up a distribution process to get you the items we have been able to acquire.
Thank you for all you continue to do!
Chief Program Officer
2300 SW 17th Rd
Ocala, FL 34471
Telephone: (352) 369-2315 ext. 234 Fax: (352) 369-2308
ELCMC hours of operation are: Monday-Thursday 7:00 AM- 5:00 PM and Friday 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM.