CARES Emergency Funding Assistance for Early Learning/Child Care Providers
If you are a child care provider in Marion County don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity!
The Office of Early Learning, in cooperation with the Florida Department of Education, is directing Florida allocations from the CARES Act to contracted and non-contracted providers who need support to remain open or to re-open.
Applications being accepted until midnight Monday, July 20th, 2020!
ALL child care providers are able to apply to receive funds in the amount of $1,200 – $20,000 whether they are contracted with the Coalition or not.
Documents linked below include:
Contracted Providers – Complete your application and send it to Scott Stevenson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Non-Contracted Providers – Complete your application and send it to Mary Brewster at email@example.com.
*There are additional requirements for non-contracted providers; please call Mary Brewster at 352-369-2315 ext.236 for more details.
Don’t delay, apply today!!
ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS? Contact Scott Stevenson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 352-369-2315 ext.238
School Readiness Provider Documents
VPK Provider Documents
VPK Child Withdrawal
VPK Classroom Transfer form
VPK Substitute Instructor Information
VPK Extended Absence Form
VPK 03L Child attendance & parental choice long form
VPK 03S Child attendance & parental choice short form
Provider How To: Quick Tip Sheets for Provider Portal
Provider How To – Flip PT to FT School Age Children
Provider How To – Guide to Reimbursement Screen
Provider How To – Reimbursement Reports
Provider How To – User Account Info Update
Provider How To – Accept – Reject Enrollment
Provider Meeting Notes
NEW! – May 2020 – Provider Bonus Information: Bonuses for Child Care Providers – First Responder Guidance 4-22-20 (003)
Provider Resource Links
- Office of Early Learning Rules for SR and VPK
- VPK_Assessment FAQ updated June 2018
- Department of Children and Families Laws and Requirements
- National Association for the Education of Young Children
- National Child Care Association
- Florida Family Child Care Home Association
- National Child Care Association for Family Child Cares
- National Association of Child Care Professionals
- Child Care Education Institute
- Birth to Five Educational Standards
- Increasing Access to Drinking Water in Early Care & Education Settings
- Accredited On-Line Colleges
- Eat, Play, Grow Curriculum
- Health and Safety Inspections for Providers Offering School Readiness
- Building Inclusive State Child Care Systems
- Child Care Facility Training Requirements
- Professional Development Reimbursement Form
- Provider Direct Deposit Form
- fw9 – October 2018
- 2018 – 2019 Child Care Executive Partnership Program