DISCLAIMER: This one of many regular updates that ELCMC is providing. This posting exists to make previous updates more easily accessible, so some information provided may now be outdated.
Good Afternoon Providers,
We hope your Monday started off the week well! Please find below todays update:
- INCETIVE TO SUPPORT SCHOOL READINESS PROVIDERS WHO ARE ABLE TO REMAIN OPEN: See the attached Action Sheet approving $50/day payment to support Marion County School Readiness Providers remaining open effective March 16, 2020. Our School Readiness Providers saw the first payment arrive today!
- FAQ about the about the Executive Order issued last week. ß ATTACHED!
- CDC is now recommending the use of Cloth Face Coverings to Help slow the spread of COVID-19: CDC Mask Guidance – Thank you to Family Ties who shared a mask pattern with us – they are currently making and distributing masks to their First Responder/Essential Services families. Thank you Village View who supplied information on the different types of masks and what they are used for.
- How to Make a No Sew Mask: https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/04/health/how-to-make-your-own-mask-wellness-trnd/index.html
- You Tube Tutorial on Sewing a FaceMask: https://youtu.be/JR5yb4sFDTo
- Attached – printable pattern from Family Ties!
- Provider Meeting Tomorrow @ 1pm! Register here: https://register.gotowebinar.com/rt/7769137473169850124
- Agenda to include information on First Responder/Essential Medical Personnel child care enrollment and additional child care supports
- Florida Chamber of Commerce is hosting a webinar for Small Businesses @ 11:30am tomorrow! Here is the registration Link: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_sClMKlbgRJKTeWljziY6xg
Details: Small Business Council Webinar – How to Apply for Financing – Your Questions Answered
Description: Join the Florida Chamber Small Business Council for a webinar featuring SBA Region IV Administrator Ashley Bell and SBA lenders as we answer your questions on the Economic Injury Disaster Loan, Paycheck Protection Program and other financing.
Time: Apr 7, 2020 11:30 AM in Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Chief Program Officer
2300 SW 17th Rd
Ocala, FL 34471
Telephone: (352) 369-2315 ext. 234 Fax: (352) 369-2308
ELCMC hours of operation are: Monday-Thursday 7:00 AM- 5:00 PM and Friday 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM.