DISCLAIMER: This one of many regular updates that ELCMC is providing. This posting exists to make previous updates more easily accessible, so some information provided may now be outdated.
Good Evening Amazing People!
In todays daily update, we would like to provide some information on the importance of recognizing and seeking available help to assist with mental health and substance abuse challenges during this deeply emotional, unprecedented, and down right scary time we are facing.
Below find resources you can share with your staff, your families, and consider using yourself to ensure you remain healthy and resilient:
PLEASE NOTE: ELCMC is not recommending or endorsing these services or resources, only providing a list of potential options for mental health supports. This list in not fully inclusive of all available supports.
- NAMI of Marion County: Helpline: 1-800-273-8255 Resources: NAMI Marion
- The Centers: Children’s Crisis Stabilization General Site 352-291-5555
- United Way of Marion County – Health Resources: UWMC Health Resource Listing or contact 2-1-1 to get personal assistance in locating local resources!
- CDC Information on Stress and Coping: Manage Anxiety & Stress
- Disaster Distress Helpline: 1-800-985-5990 – available 24/7 365 days a year! ß FREE IMMEDIATE CRISIS COUNSELING available in English & Spanish!
- Texting service for Disaster Distress crisis counseling: Text TalkWithUs to 66746
- Inclusive Services for Deaf and Hard of Hearing available through text and TTY: 1-800-846-8517
- Numerous Resources Available through SAMHSA: National Help-Line and Resources
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255 and resources: Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- University of Florida: UF Health Psychology Services
- Florida Department of Children and Families: Children’s Mental Health
- National Institute of Mental Health: Children and Mental Health: Is This Just a Stage?
- National Association of School Psychologists: Tips For Parents and Educators
- CEP Small Business Loan Application Update: CEP anticipates releasing the application towards the end of this week. We will continue watching their website and will send an alert when the application is released: https://ocalacep.com/
- Please continue to be patient, we are ALMOST finished with the notes and updated FAQ’s from yesterdays Provider Meeting. We have lots of emails we are responding to.
- Register for weekly Provider Meeting Conference Calls here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/rt/2708343835596535051
- Next Meeting scheduled for Tuesday, March 31, 2020 @ 1pm
- Attached is the email the Office of Early Learning Released to Child Care Providers with supports and guidance.
- ELCMC is researching options for obtaining supplies and tracking the emails you send regarding your needs.
- 10:00am Webinar opportunity through CEP: How Federal Coronavirus Response Act Impacts Your Business –
- Details: One of a series of webinars to help businesses deal with the impact of COVID-19. Fisher Phillips Law Firm will share with employers what they need to know, what their responsibilities are, and how their available responses are limited under the new laws. Join the Webinar — https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/631920524566253324
- 2: 00pm Webinar opportunity: “Paid Sick and Family Leave in the Face of COVID-19: What does it Mean For you?” Register here to participate: https://www.jmco.com/event/webinar-paid-sick-and-family-leave-in-the-face-of-covid-19-what-does-it-mean-for-you/
- Details: Chances are you’ve been impacted by work absences due to the COVID-19 Pandemic. Thankfully, the newly signed Families First Coronavirus Response Act will provide much-needed assistance to American employees and companies, from paid sick and family leave to tax credits that help reimburse companies.
Potential supplier of Gloves: https://rental.unifirst.com/
Please take two minutes to listen to this motivation message from our very own Jeanne Henningsen of the Monarch Leadership Group:
Sign up for her motivational newsletters and visit her website here: https://jeannehenningsen.coachesconsole.com/welcome.html
Chief Program Officer
2300 SW 17th Rd
Ocala, FL 34471
Telephone: (352) 369-2315 ext. 234 Fax: (352) 369-2308
ELCMC hours of operation are: Monday-Thursday 7:00 AM- 5:00 PM and Friday 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM.