DISCLAIMER: This one of many regular updates that ELCMC is providing. This posting exists to make previous updates more easily accessible, so some information provided may now be outdated.
Good Evening Everyone!
Please find attached the fifth update regarding the COVID-19 Pandemic. We are so THANKFUL to continue to work side-by-side with such an INCREDIBLE community! We send great THANKS to each of you who continue to do your part to support our AWESOME children and this AMAZING community!
A Couple of NEW things to be aware of –
- In our attached update, you will see all of the original items for you to use as needed as well as the daily new items. New pieces are marked with a “ßNEW!” to assist in you locating the new items for the day. Our FAQ’s Form is now an independent document as it has become too large for us to keep in the attachment. New questions are added to the bottom of the page and will now be marked with the same “ßNEW!” logo to assist you in finding the new questions and answers – the new FAQs will be released tomorrow.
- Please fee free to share these updates with the families you are serving. 😊
- President Trump signed the first of potentially several COVID-19 Relief Packages late March 18, 2020: https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/18/politics/coronavirus-congress-relief-senate-house/index.html
- New Coronavirus Tax Relief information – https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus
- ELCMC Surveys Available:
- Survey regarding child care space availability for first responders and other families in need: https://www.quicktapsurvey.com/survey/d313e0d78d1aec771c5b69845b227a31
- Survey on current child care needs still open! Click here to give your feedback: https://www.quicktapsurvey.com/survey/dc56cfbb9e16e8cc261e69cf791109f8
- ELCMC has not received an executive order as of yet that changes any of our daily practices. We maintain the same status.
- If you chose to voluntarily close at this time, please send me the following information:
Anticipated Reopening Date
Reason for Closing
- Please send me any questions you might have.
- Uplifting Inspiration of the day:
THIS is our WHY!
Chief Program Officer
2300 SW 17th Rd
Ocala, FL 34471
Telephone: (352) 369-2315 ext. 234 Fax: (352) 369-2308
ELCMC hours of operation are: Monday-Thursday 7:00 AM- 5:00 PM and Friday 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM.