DISCLAIMER: This one of many regular updates that ELCMC is providing. This posting exists to make previous updates more easily accessible, so some information provided may now be outdated.
COVID-19 ELCMC Guidance #4 3.18.2020.asd
Employee Directory (Extensions) 3-11-2020
Good Afternoon Everyone,
Please find attached the full update for today. Below is the most current information and your uplifting inspiration for the day:
- Marion District to Provide “Grab & Go” Meals to 43k Students. Click this link for additional information and locations:
- Check out information on mass gatherings and large community events here: Interim Guidance as of 3.15.2020
- New Survey regarding child care space availability for first responders and other families in need: https://www.quicktapsurvey.com/survey/d313e0d78d1aec771c5b69845b227a31
- Survey on current child care needs still open! Click here to give your feedback: https://www.quicktapsurvey.com/survey/dc56cfbb9e16e8cc261e69cf791109f8
- ELCMC has not received an executive order as of yet that changes any of our daily practices. We maintain the same status.
- If you chose to voluntarily close at this time, please send me the following information:
- Site Name
- Closure Dates
- Anticipated Reopening Date
- Reason for Closing
- Please send me any questions you might have.
Uplifting Inspiration of the day:
1…2…cha cha cha (turn your sound on!) 😊
Chief Program Officer
2300 SW 17th Rd
Ocala, FL 34471
Telephone: (352) 369-2315 ext. 234 Fax: (352) 369-2308
Email|Web: email@example.com | www.elc-marion.org
ELCMC hours of operation are: Monday-Thursday 7:00 AM- 5:00 PM and Friday 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM.