DISCLAIMER: This one of many regular updates that ELCMC is providing. This posting exists to make previous updates more easily accessible, so some information provided may now be outdated.
Good Afternoon Everyone,
Please find attached the full update for today. Below is the most current information and your uplifting inspiration for the day:
- Marion District to Provide “Grab & Go” Meals to 43k Students. Click this link for additional information and locations:
- Check out information on mass gatherings and large community events here: Interim Guidance as of 3.15.2020
- New Survey regarding child care space availability for first responders and other families in need: https://www.quicktapsurvey.com/survey/d313e0d78d1aec771c5b69845b227a31
- Survey on current child care needs still open! Click here to give your feedback: https://www.quicktapsurvey.com/survey/dc56cfbb9e16e8cc261e69cf791109f8
- ELCMC has not received an executive order as of yet that changes any of our daily practices. We maintain the same status.
- If you chose to voluntarily close at this time, please send me the following information:
- Site Name
- Closure Dates
- Anticipated Reopening Date
- Reason for Closing
- Please send me any questions you might have.
Uplifting Inspiration of the day:
1…2…cha cha cha (turn your sound on!) 😊
Chief Program Officer
2300 SW 17th Rd
Ocala, FL 34471
Telephone: (352) 369-2315 ext. 234 Fax: (352) 369-2308
ELCMC hours of operation are: Monday-Thursday 7:00 AM- 5:00 PM and Friday 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM.