DISCLAIMER: This one of many regular updates that ELCMC is providing. This posting exists to make previous updates more easily accessible, so some information provided may now be outdated.
Good Afternoon Everyone,
- Please find attached the current list of open SR Providers and the List of approved First Responder and Essential Medical Personnel. We have gotten some inquiries about who is eligible for this program. We will be finalizing the FAQ and releasing it tomorrow in out recap update for the week.
- Please continue to let us know if you plan to close or plan reopen! 😊
- Below please find a TON of resources distributed by our Marion County Public Schools to support Distance Learning in PreK Classes – Thank you to Liz Fields and her team for coordinatoing and sharing this!
Attached please find the following items:
- Week 5 Distance Learning packet
- Sample differentiated lessons plans for ESE Students (Attachment is labeled Distance Learning for Studet.docx and the format is provided by our very own WPE teachers!)
- The next provided units will be as follows- Week 6 Dinosaurs, Week 7 Potter The Otter, Week 8 Community Helpers
Additional links to provide to your families: ß SO COOL!
- Learn more about dinosaurs at:
- This Site has Tons of Ideas for Dinosaur Themed Preschool learning:
- Online books:
- Dinosaur themed learning games:
- Dinosaur movement breaks:
- Dr. Jean Dinosaur Boogie
- We are the Dinosaurs
- Dinosaur Disco Yoga
- Tiny T-Res Kids Yoga
- Mother Goose Dinosaur Stomp
- Go Noodle, Dinosaur Stomp
- Listen to a read aloud:
- Dinosaurs Galore https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5AFGqOaPaI
- Saturday Night at the Dinosaur Stomp:
- How Do Dinosaurs Say I Love You
- Dinosaurs Don’t Have Bedtimes
Chief Program Officer
2300 SW 17th Rd
Ocala, FL 34471
Telephone: (352) 369-2315 ext. 234 Fax: (352) 369-2308
ELCMC hours of operation are: Monday-Thursday 7:00 AM- 5:00 PM and Friday 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM.