DISCLAIMER: This is one of many regular updates that ELCMC is providing. This posting exists to make previous updates more easily accessible, so some information provided may now be outdated.
We made it to May! A lot of big changes happened this week including:
- The Paycheck Protection Plan became available again:
- RESOURCE: Find information below on the Paycheck Protection Program:
- Governor DeSantis released his updated Executive Order and plans to slowing begin to open up our state again:
- Two executive orders issued: EO 20-111 and EO 20-112, which work in tandem to transition us from some of the Governor’s previous executive orders.
- Using the Gating Criteria in President Trump and the CDC’s Opening Up America Again Guidelines, in effect these orders are transitioning Florida to Phase One for reopening, with the exception of 3 counties – Broward, Miami-Dade and Palm Beach.
- This Phase One for reopening begins May 4. ß MONDAY!!!
- Except that Broward, Miami-Dade and Palm Beach have been deemed to not yet meet the Gating Criteria the Opening Up America Again Guidelines.
- Starting May 4, EO 20-112 incorporates EO 20-91 and makes some changes to reopen certain businesses/services:
- On a limited basis, in 64 of 67 counties, EO 20-112 opens up restaurants and food establishments (not bars), in-store retail, museums, libraries and elective medical procedures
- The Governor went through this Phase One reopening presentation Wednesday, during his press conference.
- Materials from this announcement and the Governor’s recent Re-Open Florida Task Force can be found at https://www.flgov.com/COVID-19.
- Attendance is DUE by Wednesday, May 5, 2020 @ Midnight! à Please see email from 4/30/2020 for detailed directions on how to complete your attendance.
Next Week’s Provider Meeting: REGISTER HERE: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/8415203909269758988
- DCF will be joining us to give us an update!
- Now, when you register once, you are registered for ALL scheduled weekly meetings!
We are updating our FAQ’s gathered this week and will send them out with our next update!
Have a safe and HAPPY weekend!
A special friend gave me this plaque and Y-O-U need to know this too:
With Love, Patience, & Kindness,
Chief Program Officer
2300 SW 17th Rd
Ocala, FL 34471
Telephone: (352) 369-2315 ext. 234 Fax: (352) 369-2308
ELCMC hours of operation are: Monday-Thursday 7:00 AM- 5:00 PM and Friday 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM.