Calendar of Events
Introduction to the Infant CLASS Tool Training (English – VIRTUAL)
Friday, June 9 @ 8:30 am - 1:00 pm
Explore the interactions that increase learning
Learn the basics of the CLASS instrument, domains and dimensions. This presentation is designed to help participants learn about effective teacher-child interactions, as defined by the CLASS tool, and the ways these interactions help children learn. Participants will:
- See how teacher-child interactions impact children’s learning.
- Understand how the CLASS tool organizes these interactions.
- Practice identifying effective teaching practices in videos from real classrooms.
- Review uses of the CLASS tool.
What to Expect
- 1 Trainer for up to 50 participants
- Training materials, including a CLASS Dimensions Guide and an Introduction to CLASS Tool Participant Guide, for each participant
- 2-month CLASS Video Library access for each participant
.35 CEUs; 3.5 Training Hours