Calendar of Events
INSTRUCTIONAL SUPPORT ESSENTIALS TRAINING (ENGLISH SPLIT HALF DAY – VIRTUAL)
Monday, June 26 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
THIS IS A TWO DAY COURSE; JUNE 26 AND 27; 8:30 a.m. to 12 p.m.
One of the best ways to learn, is to do. With Instructional Support Essentials, educators will have the opportunity to practice identifying, defining, and planning for interactions that drive children’s thinking and development.
Lead by a Teachstone CLASS expert, educators in this focused training will:
- Receive a participant guide that engages thinking and reflection throughout the training
- Receive a subscription to the myTeachstone CLASS Learning Community (over 30,000 members!)
- Earn 0.7 or 0.5 CEUs depending on the length of their training
It’s no secret that Instructional Support interactions can be challenging. This Pre-K-focused training helps educators understand and grow their knowledge of why Instructional Support interactions matter for children’s language development and thinking skills.
Educators attending this training will:
- Build a lens to identify effective Instructional Support interactions
- Use CLASS language to describe effective Instructional Support interactions and explain why they are important to children’s development
- Watch real classroom videos illustrating effective interactions
- Apply this lens to their own teaching practices