DISCLAIMER: This one of many regular updates that ELCMC is providing. This posting exists to make previous updates more easily accessible, so some information provided may now be outdated.
Good afternoon everyone!
We are wrapping this week on a beautiful Friday afternoon with a few updates –
- We will begin sending our COVID-19 updates either as big news breaks or on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
- Our Quality Team is working to compile all of the updates into a resource document that you can refer back to for past updates and resources available to support you.
- Next Week, ELCMC will begin distributing the paper products and cleaning materials we have been able to collect to providers who remain open – stay tuned for no contact pick up or delivery opportunities
- We are in the midst of enrolling our first responder families into services to assist with the cost of child care – please encourage your families who currently qualify to be patient as we process through the more than 200 calls and applications we have received this week. Our team is diligently working on processing each applications. Attached is an instruction sheet that can be provided.
- We Made the NEWS! à Child care funds available to first responders and essential medical workers
- Attached is a list of the providers who remain open. We are also offering parents our full Child Care Resource & Referral Service to any parent who needs it.
- We hope you are able to join us on Tuesday for our next Provider Meeting Webinar, Tuesday, April 14, 2020 @ 1pm – Register here: https://register.gotowebinar.com/rt/7769137473169850124
This is a great weekend for Renewal!
Chief Program Officer
2300 SW 17th Rd
Ocala, FL 34471
Telephone: (352) 369-2315 ext. 234 Fax: (352) 369-2308
ELCMC hours of operation are: Monday-Thursday 7:00 AM- 5:00 PM and Friday 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM.