Calendar of Events
Pre-K CLASS® Observation Training : Age Level Pre-K (IN PERSON)
Tuesday, June 6 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
This is a TWO DAY course, June 6 & 7, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Participants in CLASS® Observation Training will:
- Understand how to use the CLASS tool to effectively measure interactions
- Practice observing and scoring classroom interactions
- Receive exclusive access to resources and supports to help earn and maintain certification
Become a Certified Observer
Certified CLASS® Observers play a critical role in supporting organizations’ continuous quality improvements. Without the data insights collected from the observations, organizations would be unable to create data-driven improvement initiatives that focus on the quality of interactions.
To be a Certified CLASS® Observer, observers need to:
- Complete a CLASS® Observation Training
- Pass a reliability exam following the training
Maintain certification through a yearly recertification process- LINK HERE