Calendar of Events
Infant CLASS® Observation Training : Age Level Infant (VIRTUAL)
Thursday, June 29 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
This is a TWO DAY course, June 29: 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. & June 30: 11 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
3.5 hours of self-paced, online pre-work is required to join the zoom link on June 29th. You will be provided instructions, via email, on this pre-work once your registration is complete through Teach Stone.
Participants in CLASS® Observation Training will:
- Understand how to use the CLASS tool to effectively measure interactions
- Practice observing and scoring classroom interactions
- Receive exclusive access to resources and supports to help earn and maintain certification
Become a Certified Observer
Certified CLASS® Observers play a critical role in supporting organizations’ continuous quality improvements. Without the data insights collected from the observations, organizations would be unable to create data-driven improvement initiatives that focus on the quality of interactions.
To be a Certified CLASS® Observer, observers need to:
- Complete a CLASS® Observation Training
- Pass a reliability exam following the training
Maintain certification through a yearly recertification process- LINK HERE