2022 Good Beginnings for Children Breakfast
The Early Learning Coalition of Marion County, Inc. invites you to attend our 2nd Annual Good Beginnings for Children Breakfast on Wed., March 2nd, beginning at 7:30 a.m., at the College of Central Florida Harvey R. Klein Conference Center.
This year’s theme is “Colors of the ELC” and, to celebrate the birthday of author/illustrator Dr. Seuss, the event will include some Seuss-inspired fun!
Join nearly 300 community leaders for a morning of networking, inspiration and green eggs and ham – all while generously supporting the efforts of the ELCMC!
2022 Keynote Speaker:
Ron Shuali, M.Ed.
Ron Shuali, M.Ed has spent over 15 years working and presenting in the education marketplace. He is a best selling author of his award winning book “Breaking the Bullying Circle” and the book based on his successful behavior management system “Building the 21st Century Child”, top motivational speaker and presenter with expertise in the preschool through middle school arena. Ron’s keynote programs and workshops are designed to engage every audience and immediately enlist the audience’s commitment to listen and learn. Through fun and comedy, Ron activates the “yearning for learning” that resides inside us all while watching audiences have life changing “Ah-HA!” moments. You’ve never experienced a speaker like him before!
Your sponsorship support allows the ELC to meet needs in the community, including providing diapers, books, pack ‘n plays and safe car seats to families, as well as classroom resources to early childcare providers. Our goal is to raise $20,000 to assist even more children, but we can’t do it without YOU!
Secure your sponsorship level by February 8, 2022 (to help us meet our printing deadline.)
CAT IN THE HAT PRESENTING SPONSOR: $3,000
- Everything listed under PREMIER SPONSOR, plus…
- Your choice of 3-minute company presentation during event OR EXCLUSIVE placemat sponsor and
- Prominent recognition on all event signage, programs, website, etc.
HORTON PREMIER SPONSOR: $2,000
- Everything listed under PARTNER SPONSOR, plus…
- Sponsor materials provided to all attendees
- Thank you gift
- Reserved table for 8
THING 1 AND THING 2 PARTNER SPONSOR: $1,000
- Everything listed under TABLE SPONSOR, plus…
- Recognition during program
- Recognition on ELC website (avg. 3k monthly users)
- Recognition on ELC social media (over 4,800 avg. monthly reach)
- Recognition in event email announcements (700 contacts)
- Prominent recognition on event sign
SAM I AM TABLE SPONSOR: $400
- Sponsor name on event sign
- Sponsor name in breakfast program
- Sponsor name on table
- 8 breakfast tickets (Seating is not Reserved)
INDIVIDUAL TICKETS: $25